Adventure wars trailer - The force awakens Adventure wars trailer - The force awakens

This is very dope sir.

Facebook Problems Facebook Problems

Animation could use some touching up even though I liked the rough look, funny, well done. Kudos!

PixelMammoth responds:

Thanks :D I really appreciate it

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

It was very well drawn and animated but... it just wasn't very funny. Giving your characters the most extreme expressions you can draw doesn't automatically make whatever they're saying funny. A creeper getting raped is pretty funny but.. it was just sad instead of funny.. I want to laugh at the creeper getting raped, not be creeped out lol.

About ME & More About ME & More

Not really what belongs here but I still found it kind of entertaining and funny. Where do you live?
Make another but uh, ANIMATE sum'ore. Try to animate stick figures doing things or something else simple in the beginning
PRACTICE
oh and buy a tablet if you don't have one.

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

omg

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The GUN.... The GUN....

humphrybogart

Awesome, just make a lil longer and kablam.

What`s Wrong With Pussy? What`s Wrong With Pussy?

loll

I love it. It was like a mix of home movies and paranormal activity

+8 internets for you sir.

Entertainment Entertainment

uhmm

Incorrect grammar used in multiple instances in this piece. -1

Pretending to be the joker -1.

And not much real animation aside from some tweens and text. -1

otherwise hells yes. People make something cool, if you like it = brainwash? lol.

akoRn responds:

:O thx. haha

Ackbar : Compass Ackbar : Compass

This is so beautiful...

it's dickless!

Tekken:remake Tekken:remake

you....

needed a huge disclaimer for a flash you copied and remade?
what?
Animationwise it's all right, for a ten second flash that is. It looks as though you can do much better. Make something with a story and characters other than two identical stick men.

dan3697 responds:

i thank you for being one of the rare people who actually give helpful criticism and not just "go jump of a bridge" so thx for your reveiw.